World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished monknash this morning with my old man (roamer). started on the ruff ground, first cast my old man had a bite and missed it, then seconds after that the same happend to me. second cast had a slack liner, hit into it. felt like a good fish then my line snapt and i nearly ended up on my butt.lol. baits used were whole squid. at this point i maneged 1 doggy. we then decided to go and fsh on the clean ground because we lost a lot of gear.

got on the clean ground at dead low water. fished by the second wall across. first hour was slow then as the tide started to flood me and roamer had a doggy each at the same time.
then the weed started to be a bit of a problem so then we decided to call it a day.

just me the old man and 1 other angler on the beach. (there wer more nudists than anglers)

it was nice to see a pair of ha ha ha:):)

pedigrins flying around the cliff tops.

photos in my photobuket!

tight lines Nathan & Roamer

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
:clap3: nice report nathan,watched a peregrine off oxwich the other week,awesome birds to watch ey.:clap3:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
well done Nathan/roamer. there used to be a pair of peregrines at castle-martin camp(west wales) when i worked on the ranges. watched one of em take out a pigeon once, it was flying at about 70 feet above it then dive bombed it, spinning around in mid air.......awesome, they are beautiful birds!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
i keep aviery birds,finches canaries,etc,lost count of the times sparrowhaks try to hammer them,just cling on to the mesh thinking,how do i get to them then?:g:
funny to watch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts