World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Beefcake,

The balls in your court, have a go and then you can inform the forum as to how they went!!! Unfortunately I cannot get out until the 13th February otherwise I would have a go and let you know.

Cheers

Drew

·
Registered
754 Posts
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

a fair few of us have tried them in the north west , so far no-one has had so much as a nibble - even when the codling and whiting are throwing them selves on the hooks on every other bait

up here its known as " peel-a-crap"

·
Registered
281 Posts
if your going for fake baits, go for fishing innovations bag of worms. very good for whiting and pouting down here in swansea

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
DW wots these "bag o worms", & where do they come from who is "innovation" tell me more, tell me more, tell me more!!!!!!!!!!!!
blueskip

·
Registered
281 Posts
i use them all the time as a back up. they're about 1/2cm across and about 5 inches in length but can be cut into pieces. they seem expensive but they do last for multiple casts.

fished swansea last saturday with two rods, bag of worms caught on first cast. whiting. bait was still ok so cast another 4 times with it and got another 2 whiting.

worth a go, just to keep in your tackle box in emergencies, or when fishing is bad and the live stuff doesnt work!

F

·
0 Posts
Get different packetsof each. I find that on some days the green works better then the white (lug) for flatties. The rag packets although a awful colour are really good for catching flatties with. Had really good success with all the above up here in Scotland and also on the River Humber.

·
Registered
281 Posts
bag of worms lugworm - brown - EXCELLENT
bag of worms rag - pink ( havent tried )
fish n strips ( green / crab ) - good for flatties, prob coz of lime green colour
fish n strips ( white ) - dont seem to work that well

all come from fishing innovations - my recommendation - LUG WORMS (BROWN)

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
When a scotsman says that something is good value for money, I'm on it straight away, & when he says that he has "several packets" its got to be the best stuff since sliced bread!
Fishing Innovations have already had my order, now all I have to do is part the fish to get this new bait into the water!
If these dont work Jock, I'll be cheering for England in the Calcutta Cup Match, & that is an awful threat to make!
blueskip

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Lads,

As a Scot I take umbrage to these racist remarks, anyway, what's this got to do with Peel-A-Crabs?

I am waiting for Beefcake to try some as promised and report back as to how he got on!!! I'm going to have a go next time out.

"He who laughs last, laughs longest".

Cheers

Drew

·
Registered
281 Posts
i've used as stated above on a boat out of swansea and didnt have a sniff, fish were being caught left right and centre on my other rod. they are recommended by sea angler, i just want to know how much they're getting paid for doing it!

personally, i thing they're gone off tikka massala chicken breasts, they look and smell like them. dont bother, go for fish n strips or bag of worms

·
Registered
17 Posts
tried them once for a couple of hours and not a sniff, yet was catching whities and coalies both before and after using them. In spite of the blurb that comes with them they didnt stay on the hook that well, i had to use bait elastic,save your money, leave them in the shop

1 - 19 of 19 Posts