World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys and Gals

Anyone know of any tackle shops in Kent/Essex that have any peeler in at the moment, looking to fish Selsey at the weekend and we're pretty much out.

failing that does anyone on here have anything for sale, commons, velvets, spiders or pungers don't care what they are as long as the hounds like em!!

Cheers all,

Dan

·
Wind Up Merchant
5,985 Posts
:boat:you could try canvey anling centre ,havnt got there no to hand sorry:wacko:

·
Registered
432 Posts
i've just ordered fresh peelers from gone fishing in canvey island, i'll pick them up tomorrow, call them they still have some.

www.gonefishinguk.co.uk

Guys and Gals

Anyone know of any tackle shops in Kent/Essex that have any peeler in at the moment, looking to fish Selsey at the weekend and we're pretty much out.

failing that does anyone on here have anything for sale, commons, velvets, spiders or pungers don't care what they are as long as the hounds like em!!

Cheers all,

Dan

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
When I was down in Dover last Wednesday "Channel Angling" had crabs for sale, but I think they are closed on a Tuesday

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We should have some the weekend Dan,the weather has been good so the Trawlers should have some for us.
Cheers Ron i'm gonna give ray a ring in the morning (and before you say it not my ring!!) and see if he'll have any Thurs/fri as we want to try and get out friday night.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts