World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for the next rematch down at chessil beach in dorset this is the big one and not to be missed it's an opportunity to fish the uk's best beach mark as voted in sea angler for many yrs add the fact that you'll be with all your m8's as well makes this a day not to be missed let me know and i'll add you to the squad andy ilsf :victory::victory:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pump pump:victory:

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
pump all you like andy you`ll still get trounced there taffy lol see you there mucca:bleh::thumbs:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pump all you like andy you`ll still get trounced there taffy lol see you there mucca:bleh::thumbs:
just like ginst then lol [traitor] :victory:

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
i was poached :blink:hehehe i know my heritage lol:g: well i think i do trouble is theres to many foreigners there now:nonono: taffs i mean :bleh:they should double the guard at the bridge hehehe:spiteful::spiteful::roll1:

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
i was poached :blink:hehehe i know my heritage lol:g: well i think i do trouble is theres to many foreigners there now:nonono: taffs i mean :bleh:they should double the guard at the bridge hehehe:spiteful::spiteful::roll1:

Better idea would be to blow it up?

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[/B]

Better idea would be to blow it up?

oh dont you start i recon the english should pay both ways and us welsh go free..and burry port should be for welsh only and voodoo peeps need welsh butter for their cakes..
:victory::victory:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bumpety bump and f/chips/reg can bog off lol:laugh:

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
Come on lads put your names down should be a good day!!!

Fished my 1st Wales v england meet at ginst and thoroughly enjoyed the day.....even though I blanked:headhurt:lol

The more the merrier as they say!!!!

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
Be making up names again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
we dont want this beach bum there 4sure it'll make the fish swim away..lol

[/IMG]

·
England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
we dont want this beach bum there 4sure it'll make the fish swim away..lol

[/IMG]
Why are Regina's bollox wrapped round his arris ????:eek:hmy:

No... I don't want to know...:eek:fftopic:

You need to tax that 'hairdressers' pink motor mate....

·
Registered
483 Posts
Its a shame i would look silly doing thump casts when all you guys probably pendulum otherwise i might of been interested. Anyway, do wales proud lads !!!!!! :clap:

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
Its a shame i would look silly doing thump casts when all you guys probably pendulum otherwise i might of been interested. Anyway, do wales proud lads !!!!!! :clap:
m8 it`s a forum meet turn up and show your face meet some of the guys doesn`t matter what style of cast you do just have fun and if your on team wales loads of fun blanking lol:bleh::bleh::whistling

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hi dont worry about casting distance down chessil 30 yrds is all most peeps will need. as fish/chips [traitor] said come along meet the gang bring a m8 if you want and you'll be part of a good day out and you'll want to attend the next match as well as most peeps do.you come along your welcome let me know i'll add you to the team see you there maybe tightlines andy ilsf..

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Andy, when is it?

hi mucca long time no chat hows you keeping fella all probs sorted now?i hope so 4u anyway.ok its sept 28th there's a few team pembroke lads attending check out the rematch sticky try and get a lift and come down it should be a cracker andy..
:fishing:

1 - 20 of 96 Posts