World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished the flood this morning on pembrey sands .what a wild morning, rain was not the word for it.first three casts two rattles using a 3/o ..no hook ups. changed to a 1/o then we had a bit of fun , me ending in 4 scooleis and a flounder and me mate 5 scoolies and a flounder.it was a bit wild blowing about 17 s/w. took some pics will get them on when nathan will do them. ps there is no acsess to beach from out side the park.there are boulders on track.

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
fished the flood this morning on pembrey sands .what a wild morning, rain was not the word for it.first three casts two rattles using a 3/o ..no hook ups. changed to a 1/o then we had a bit of fun , me ending in 4 scooleis and a flounder and me mate 5 scoolies and a flounder.it was a bit wild blowing about 17 s/w. took some pics will get them on when nathan will do them. ps there is no acsess to beach from out side the park.there are boulders on track.
hi m8 when you say pembrey sands are you on about cefn sidan by any chance?cos if you are you are spot on in saying you had a bit of fun cos for me that is the best time there maybe 2 hrs ie 2 hrs before low letting you have at least 6hrs of good sport.tell you what m8 that's an unforgiving beach in the wind/rain eh lol?tightlines andy ilsf..:)

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
well done roamer shame the big ones didnt come on the feed better look next time tight lines

1 - 5 of 5 Posts