World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Does anyone know what the Pembrokeshire coast is fishing like at the moment as Ive been away for a few months and havnt a clue. If your out there Rhod we can meet up for that trip to newgale.</font>

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I haven&#39;t a clue. One mate has had a few bass but I haven&#39;t been out on the coast for a while. Been far more interested in cricket and fishing for sewin down on the Western Cleddau.
However, if you fancy a late one on Newgale on the next set of springs I&#39;d like to give it a go.
Catch you soon,

Rhod.:p</font>

·
Registered
4 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Hoping to try St Brides bay tomorrow (Thursday). Weather not looking too good at the moment but tomorrow is the best of the worst.

Will post news on Friday</font>

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#000000'>Hi Rhod havent a clue what size the tides are when I am home , but I would suggest that we try a smaller tide as thats when I have found it to be the most effective. Should be home around the 20th of July.</font>

·
Registered
4 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Fished St Brides yesterday. Weather was good. Fished Newgale over low but blanked. Quite a surf running.
Then fished the rock ledges west of Marloes 3 hours up over high and a couple of hours down. Caught wrasse, pollock and a couple of mackerel. Wrasse and pollock on rag. Not interested in peeler or sand eels.</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts