World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi... where the best place along penarth to lavernock.... any thing about at the moment?? ive only fished lavernock point once on the way out on the point.... and it seeemed that the tide just took everything with it including my rigs and i lost a hell of a lot of tackle....... the last time i fished penarth pier was a while ago.... and out of about 30 anglers there , i seem to remember that only one person had a fish... an undersized whiting... a local said..."oh same as usual... the trawler has been in this morning".... is this still hapening.... and any advice on lavernock is much appreciated...
tight lines
joejarvy

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
joe, best spot between penarth and lavernock is the ranny as far as i,m concerned, thats where we,ve been getting any codling of late, they are few and far between, but if you are there at the right time you may be lucky. we get quite a few undersized 1s, but we av ad them 3 an a half an 4 lb or just over, whiting are very slow, still getting strap congers there, and rockling, and the odd bass, i am hoping to spend the day down there 2moro, with another member lunkercod, i hope this cold spell will help, but i dont think so somehow, it,s been a really bad winter for fishing, everybody has had a bad one. i think all are waiting to welcome the warmer fishing in soon, to see what it has to offer us. if you dont no how to get to the ranny just ask ok.. cheers p/..

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
well sim, we are thinkin of low yes. perhaps 1pm till 8 ish. but if we go it will be down the cliff by the spar shop. but if i go i will text you if you want, just in case we get cold feet, hee hee.. we should be up for it thow..do me a favour if you got my mobile number with you can you text me your number again, it must be in my other phone and my son got that 1..

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
change of plan sim, will be goin down there 4pm. home at 9ish,, dont no if u can fish that time, or if u r busy m8.. let me no if u come bak on ok..pooch..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts