World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished penarth peir this afternoon,armed with a box of squid and 4 makrel...when i got there bumped into mike goode and he told me he won the competion yesterday he caught a bass of 9lb 8oz from by the lifeboat station....and on the peir second place went to joe...he caught a thornback weighing 8lb.that cheered me up....had a good day..lost 1 fish didnt see it but think it was a bass...managed to catch 4 large doggies 1 whitting and a nice conger about 8 or 9 lb.....there was a few other anglers there a couple 2 whitting between them.........going again tomorrow...

·
Raider 18 Owner
6,488 Posts
Well Done Mate Good Sesh (bit Of Bad Luck On The One That Got Away Tho)

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
well in there m8 - nice session......
unlucky on the lost fish though.....

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
fished penarth peir this afternoon,armed with a box of squid and 4 makrel...when i got there bumped into mike goode and he told me he won the competion yesterday he caught a bass of 9lb 8oz from by the lifeboat station....and on the peir second place went to joe...he caught a thornback weighing 8lb.that cheered me up....had a good day..lost 1 fish didnt see it but think it was a bass...managed to catch 4 large doggies 1 whitting and a nice conger about 8 or 9 lb.....there was a few other anglers there a couple 2 whitting between them.........going again tomorrow...
well done m8 good sesh there.:clap3: TIGHT LINES

1 - 9 of 9 Posts