World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hooray I never blanked ( but i did have to get up early 3.30am) got there about 4.30am last hour out to low water and stayed all the way up . Had a strapper about 4.5 lbs 2 hrs after low . One bite all session but who cares i broke my blank spell .

·
Registered
41 Posts
Where is the sewer pipe located?

I have fished the beach in Penarth often and managed to blank every time!! :mad:

Any info will be most appreciated!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thankyou Thankyou, No not hung over mate,but i still overslept (and missed prime time )if there is one.....was planing on leaving the house at 2.45am . got up at 3.30am so i only had the 1hr before low.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
the sewer pipe is at the ranny end of penarth. it would be easier to go down the cliff thow as we call it? lavernock road, turn in2 brockhill rise, pass the spar on the right, over little humpy bridge,bear right at the end,then bear left,then at the end of the road that is whitcliffe drive,park anywhere there, and walk straight ahead till you come to the green railings on the grass, and look down and you will see scaffold poles goin down the cliff, and muddy steps. its quite safe to get down as long as you are not old like me. lunker carries me, hee hee? when you get to the bottom that is the sewer. hope this helps m8?

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Lunkerman

As the saying goes the early angler catches the eel. Well done

Woodster

·
Registered
198 Posts
well done lunk, none of my conger topped the 2lb mark so good going with that one. gunna look at the tides now, may go tonight, how are you fixed lunk/poacher
je

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just read the post mate i,ve been in the pub today and i,m a bit tipsy , so i,m just on my way bak there to tpo up OR i would have come sorry mate phone me next time J i,ll b there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts