World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished here today 2hrs before low 4 hrs after very few bites, did have 1 hell of a bite which resulted in a broken hook SAKUMAS (should have bought the uptiders). Another bite i had was very slow slack liner which resulted in a 8 lb + conger my PB so far so i,m chuffed with that, all bites on squid.

Oh and met Bluebeard down there he wasn,t fishing just checking out the beach further up . Nice to meet you Bluebeard (another face to a name) hope to see you down there fishing one day mate.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx mate Here you go

B4267 LAVERNOCK ROAD

turn off into BROCKHILL RISE, spar shop

Turn right here, onto staunton way

At junction you will come onto whitecliffe drive.

Park here.

Walk over to railings , you will see a little gap ,

climb over here and follow the rope.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
well done on the eel lunk, you are getting to no those ranny directions nicely, wonder what broke your hook m8?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
had the same thing the other day had hell of a bite rod went right over struck into it felt the weight of something pulling then gone . pulled the rig in and the hook had snapped ,i was not very happy. :mad:

·
Registered
76 Posts
nice congy matey, good to see em back, theres a few big uns down by the sewer pipe hope to get down there 2day or 2moz, if redeyes up 4 it. a couple of my mates fly fish for bass and mullet down the ranny with some good results. last year they had six decent bass in one session down there. got to have a go at that :eek:
may see you down there one day, nice one :cool:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks poach, As for those directions i copied them from another thread haha......

Russkyz tightlines mate hope you get some action. Dont forget to let us know how you get on...
Where do your mates flyfish for the bass etc is it on low, at the end of the arm into the pool?

Blue Hope you like this reel as much as me when you get one. I find thats it casts realy well considering it,s got the level wind on and the breaking system is so reliable with the mags & blocks. Dont know how it would cope with the line you use thow.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
i.ve seen 2 guys down there many a time fly fishing for bass etc? may take my fly rods an give it a go, u wanna borrow a rod lunk, or u got 1, we will wait till the fish are there, and jump the buggers, heehee.????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts