World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't been fishing for a few days as i went to watch wales, so i went out for a few hours to get my rod out :D only there hour and a half and caught 5 fish, one codling just uner 2lb and the rest in whitting, supprised me abit

wish i stayed here to fish rather than watch the shower of poo i whitnessed in dublin

· Registered
476 Posts
Haven't been fishing for a few days as i went to watch wales, so i went out for a few hours to get my rod out :D only there hour and a half and caught 5 fish, one codling just uner 2lb and the rest in whitting, supprised me abit

wish i stayed here to fish rather than watch the shower of poo i whitnessed in dublin

Tidy mun.:)

See you at the game on Saturday mate.:yahoo: :eek:hnoes: :victory:

· Registered
476 Posts
wot part of swansea u from mate

Not from Swansea originaly but lived here for 20 years after coming out of the Army. (Morriston)
I used to fish for Swansea sea anglers when they used to meet in the cross some 15/17 years ago.(Brenda and Dave were the Chair and Sec. Both from Cockett)

G

·
Not from Swansea originaly but lived here for 20 years after coming out of the Army. (Morriston)
I used to fish for Swansea sea anglers when they used to meet in the cross some 15/17 years ago.(Brenda and Dave were the Chair and Sec. Both from Cockett)
small world mate i live on neath rd by citroen

G

·
Niceone,will have to wet a line together soon.

Been looking at the pics on your page. Some nice fish.I spent a lot of time on the reef off of Langland last summer. (Green house/coast guard in line)
was in the local paper yesturday take a look at the link steves done it by angler perry

· Registered
10,482 Posts

nice fishing mate theres a few codling showing around h ranny aswell hope its the start o the spring run:clap3: tight lines

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.