World Sea Fishing Forums banner

penarth

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  new to this melarkie 
#1 ·
hi there new member here.

fished penarth tues from 3pm to 12pm fished to the right of the lifeboat ramp.

had some whiting, pouting and some ling. about 5:45 had a real rod bender of a bite and pulled in a 12 lb conger, well happy. he had took a small pouting that had took the bait earlier. Probably going back xmas eve.

#2 ·
Hi wward..Welcome to the site mate!!

Congrats on the Conger, sounds a beauty..Fished there myself a few weeks back, pretty quite but still had a couple of nice whiting around 1.5lb. Fishes hot n cold down there..
There's been some nice cod caught there in recent years...can only hope and dream.......
Pottsy

#4 ·
welcome wward Fished there myself on tues from about 12:45 till 5 :00 all i had was a small eel and that came late, thought i was gonna blank only seen 2 other fish caught on either side of me . Supprisingly quiet this 4 this time of year so congratulations on your fine catch. was it u who had the fire goin lol.

#8 ·
wward said:
hi there new member here.

fished penarth tues from 3pm to 12pm fished to the right of the lifeboat ramp.

had some whiting, pouting and some ling. about 5:45 had a real rod bender of a bite and pulled in a 12 lb conger, well happy. he had took a small pouting that had took the bait earlier. Probably going back xmas eve.
Hi wward,
is this the lifeboat ramp to the left hand side of the pier?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.