World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi lads,

Does anyone know the best spots/baits and tactics for Pendine. I fancy giving it a go soon and would appreciate some help..Cheers lads

Pottsy

·
Registered
149 Posts
I've only fished pendine once and from what I could gather its fish anywhere, although I was nearer the firing range where no one else could be bothered to walk. Rag should pic up the bass and should be plenty of flatties down there. I fish down then up but be prepared to move almost constantle as the tide moves a fair bit. mainly schoolies but bound to be some big boys out there. Hope that helps

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hi pottsy,
heres a bit of info on pendine m8 anywhere on the beach realy but we prefer the extreem west of the beach but watch the headland dosent cut you off.fish it by day first but nite we find better.the first three hours of the flood we find more productive than the rest of the tide. Bait: thick 6 inch brown lug is there for digging and razor. you will pick up school bass,place,and flounders,its a shallow beach with a good run of surf, as i expect you know
tight lines: clive;)

·
Registered
908 Posts
Anywhere on the beach fishes well, especially the west side. try fresh lug as bait on a simple one up one down rig, and expect bass to about 7lb, maybe more. tight lines m8.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bloody great!!

Thanks for all your help fella's..gonna give it a go this weekend....
Pottsy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts