World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning a trip to pendine very soon and want to start my homework on fishing it as I'm after my biggest catch yet! (5lb is my biggest this year I want to top that #wishfulthinking#

Never caught a flatty! And never a bass over 2lb! :(

Plan to fish for both.

As it's such a big beach what homework is needed on which part to fish (not asking for an exact spot) anything I need to look for gullys? Wave pattern etc

Cheers guys

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
got a fundraiser next mounth on pendine look at sticky,the fishing at pendine at the mo is slow but picking up all the time,3 hook Wessex rigs for the flounders with lug tipped maddies size 1 long shank match hooks with bling.for a bass up your hook size big worm or razor baits.
fish anywhere on beach ,but I go up the beach a bit to get out the crowds.fish low to high any size tide ,bit of surf best.
tight lines roamer

·
Registered
396 Posts
hi daryl, nect time you are in the shop I will give you the the run down on pendine. our club has got its own key
as we have a lot of matches there. we was there on sunday and had some lovly bass and flounder. it would be
worth you joining us on a match as a guest you will find all our members very helpful. our next match is on
the 6th of april.

-----------------------------------------

Sea Anglers in Pembrokeshire : Anglers Corner

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
hi daryl, nect time you are in the shop I will give you the the run down on pendine. our club has got its own key
as we have a lot of matches there. we was there on sunday and had some lovly bass and flounder. it would be
worth you joining us on a match as a guest you will find all our members very helpful. our next match is on
the 6th of april.

-----------------------------------------

Sea Anglers in Pembrokeshire : Anglers Corner
nice one ,john who has the shop on pendine was telling paul blue bird today that with the latest stoms he was picking up 3in codling out his garden,lol

nice to see you lot getting in on the action,i love pendine so a trip in the very near future is calling.
tight lines roamer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts