World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi lads

does anyone know if there is a fishing competition this weekend at Penearth Pier? and if so is anyone from the site going? start times etc would be gratefully received

cheers

;)

·
Registered
282 Posts
HELLO FISHFREAK there is a comp its an open comp not a club comp £7 entry at your local angling suplier 1st prize £300 2nd century tip tornado match rod not sure of the times, but the weigh in is at the conservative club and finishes at 5;30pm i think? you will get the start times when u register entry. good luck

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Lunkercod,

thanks for that information mate. are you going to the comp? I already have a century tip tornado but I do fancy the £300. But lets be honest with my luck I'm more likely to catch a cold.

Cheers :lol:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi localfisher,

The comp was on sunday but I'm sure that there will be another soon enough. Unfortunately I also missed it after my great expectations of landing that monster to win the cash (we all have our dreams). Anyway I will ensure that I get to the next one and hopefully see you there too. How is the fishing at Rhoose these days? :blink:

·
Registered
49 Posts
hiya m8 i cum 1st in da juniors n 12th in da mens there were a lot of whiting caught a small bass a small codlin but i aint sure wot won it i had 6 whiting for 3lb 5oz theres a cardiff foreshore open if your intrested on a 14nite yesterday

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hi m8 thank for that . looks like someone had a good day ! unlike some ,least said . About the other could be up for that , but need to know more . what time does it start ? where do you want to fish ? how much,with pools ? what time you going ? and a partridge in a peartree . SORRY lost it for a mo .HEE HEE . let me know m8 .

·
Registered
370 Posts
fishing is going good off rhoose point fishfreak, whiting i have had alot off, i seem to go down penarth way alot more these days, dunno why!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts