World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,i`m new to sea fishing and iwould be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction as i`m hoping to fish penmaenmawr beach tomorrow(daytime)and need to know wot`s the best bait and what part of the tide to fish.Any info would be gratefully accepted.cheers Del.

·
Registered
437 Posts
hi dell.

cant help you that much m8 but i found a link that might help you!

Sea Fishing Around the North West and Wales go to the catch reports in here and theres also a live forum that you can use to get the info you might want sorry i cant give you more help mate. tight lines for tomorro....clive

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Clive,
Thanks for the info found it very useful, went up there today and blanked for the first time since starting,probably lucky up to now.I also found north wales sea angling.(www.nwsa.ukf.net)A very informitive site if you are up this neck of the woods and need info.thanks again,Del.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hi del,
no prob's on the help mate thats what this is all about.

sorry you blanked today m8 hopefully next time.thanks for the offer if im up there i will ask for info m8.

tight lines for the future.....clive:)

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Never actually fished it,but as far as i know,it`s best fished after dark,either side of low water,from the far left end,with the big local blow lug for bass

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi lads,
I`m afraid i blanked on the day,don`t suppose they were the best conditions and time of day.(daytime),quite sunny and windy fished two up and one down,had one or two knocks
but did`nt amount to any thing.Only had frozen black lug and mackerel for bait,but it`s only the first time i`ve blanked since starting this sea fishing lark,i`ve still a lot to learn and it`s not always about catching fish,the chill out factor has a lot to do with it.coarse fishing is my main fishing,but i must confess i`m starting to get the bug for sea fishing.
cheers,Del.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts