World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got 1 of these to replace my shakespeare salt beachcasting reel,as it chucked it after 7 months,they offerred to replace it but i opted for the penn,anybody got this reel,and was i wise to not take another salt reel?????

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Is it not wise to ask about things before getting them? give us a review after you have used it a few times,then if its a good reel others might buy one

·
Registered
21,653 Posts
just got 1 of these to replace my shakespeare salt beachcasting reel,as it chucked it after 7 months,they offerred to replace it but i opted for the penn,anybody got this reel,and was i wise to not take another salt reel?????
:secret:It seems the problems with the Chinese built Pure Fishing reels is lack of lubrication on assembly, it might be worth having a look inside a new P F reel BEFORE using it, a pain I know but it could extend its life considerably.:secret:

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Would it affect the warranty if you strip a new reel Norm?, because if they can see it's been taken apart by a non dealer they might say the warranty is void,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.