World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would like opinions on this reel seat as i am looking to get one if i carnt get on with some costers that bass-in is sending me (free of charge thanks mate) it looks like just what i need and has anyone got one lying around in 22mm diamiter that i could buy if not do you no the best place to get one from thaks again

·
Registered
11,131 Posts
the penn coastal is quit bulky compared to others especially in the larger sizes.

a smaller one on a thinner blank shouldnt be too bad.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi mate will be ok as i have hands the size of shovles. dabcatcher im the lad who bought the new century kompressor off you just after christmas what reel seat was on that as it is ajusti and i like it looks like the penn costal and i only need a 22mm as the blank its going on is 21mm so should be spot on

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no probs mate but say you wanted to give me the cheap price you could send me a pm and no body would be the wiser :) :g:

·
Registered
11,131 Posts
hi mate will be ok as i have hands the size of shovles. dabcatcher im the lad who bought the new century kompressor off you just after christmas what reel seat was on that as it is ajusti and i like it looks like the penn costal and i only need a 22mm as the blank its going on is 21mm so should be spot on
the kompressor had a coastal on it.

·
Registered
424 Posts
would like opinions on this reel seat as i am looking to get one if i carnt get on with some costers that bass-in is sending me (free of charge thanks mate) it looks like just what i need and has anyone got one lying around in 22mm diamiter that i could buy if not do you no the best place to get one from thaks again
These are fitted to both my Jetstream and Seatrek rods and I've found them fine. They seem grip both the reel and the butt securely enough - though (unfortunately) I haven't had the chance to try hauling an 8lb cod up the side of Roker Pier with one yet!

I've only seen them on sale for the full RRP. They seem to begin at 24mm. I don't know if they're available in smaller diameters it that's too large.

Cheers,

John

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
year mate i need a size 22mm for the rod its going on i sure i can get them in 22mm can someone confirm you can get 22mm gary?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts