World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
12,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, not pads but the gimbal rubbery thing that goes on the end of the butt. I lost both of them in no time, but wasnt bothered cos initially I was hardly using the rods. But now I am deeply in love with them, and the butts are actually wearing away from being on shingle so often. Where is this saga going? Well, in my youth you could walk into any tackle shop and ask to rummage through their rod bits n bobs box, where you would find a but cap (thats it, Cap!) But those tackle shops seem to have dissapeared and I havent had any joy in about ten shops. Any ideas?

· Registered
1,935 Posts
I lost mine and actually replace it with a cap from the end of a freshwater pole. If your local tackle shop sells coarse fishing anglers poles then they may have something that will do. They are cheap aswell as my local shop had a tub of miscelanious caps and they were only 25p each.

· Registered
352 Posts
slighty off the thread a bit, but can i just say that the people at penn especialy those who are members of this wounderful site are truly fantastic people the way they sort others out when they have a problem, a truly wounderfull after sales

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.