World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
Brilliant video Ben! :cool:

Only fished Penrhos once myself and was plagued by pin whiting but I know the charter boats get rays off there and it looks like a cracking spot so I may have to give it another go sometime ;).

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brilliant video Ben! :cool:

Only fished Penrhos once myself and was plagued by pin whiting but I know the charter boats get rays off there and it looks like a cracking spot so I may have to give it another go sometime ;).
its a hard place too fish at the best time ive only managed two rays this year

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
Ben,
Great video and impressive fishing skills.
Thanks for posting.
Coastman

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Great video, will watch the others later;)

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
its a hard place too fish at the best time ive only managed two rays this year
All part of the challenge mate ;) and that's 2 more rays than I've managed fishing Ty Croes and Cable bay this year! :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All part of the challenge mate ;) and that's 2 more rays than I've managed fishing Ty Croes and Cable bay this year! :D
love a good challenge pal i went first trip this year...had the 6lb er then loads went and didnt catch and same again last week catching this their where 14 head lights on the rock... and theirs been a few rays off their last weekend(ty croes) ;)

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Great video Ben, better than most fishing videos I've seen. You obviously know your stuff. Well done and look forward to the next one.

·
Registered
593 Posts
great vid ben...ive never fished so far round the point..i generally fish straight out from the beach house.. but its been pretty poor for the bass over the last few years.. thanks for sharing .... regards steve..

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great vid Ben very informative.I fish there a bit usualy mid May on the night tides but it does get busy;)
does in need get busy get there early fishes best on a big tide and mid tide up baits soo far have varied lol sandeel and crab are deadly give us a shout when your down pal

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
great vid ben...ive never fished so far round the point..i generally fish straight out from the beach house.. but its been pretty poor for the bass over the last few years.. thanks for sharing .... regards steve..
you wanna walk 200 yards plus out at low water and fish into the channle pal much better smoothies bass silver eels and flounders

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
how much fishing time do you have ben..do you not get chased up the beach??
I set up on the rocks on this day i went hours early too get my spot normally have 5 hours on a big tide on a flat rock befor I have to move to the next ledge a ft up but small tides you will get away with most ledges

·
Registered
18 Posts
great vids Ben your knowledge is great im on the island Friday and Saturday hopefully get a few hours with my new rod and reel how's it fishing is there anywhere good at the moment thanks Tim

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ty croes is fishing well arm rays and thanks pal meens alot
great vids Ben your knowledge is great im on the island Friday and Saturday hopefully get a few hours with my new rod and reel how's it fishing is there anywhere good at the moment thanks Tim

1 - 20 of 22 Posts