World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went down Pentire this evening for a bit of red gill spinning, dint have a sniff, prob a bit early yet for nth coast but who cares it was nice to be out there, had a run round to the fly cellars after but dint stay long due to the drunken immigrants shouting like T***S, urinating all over the place and causing others to pack up and go somewere else, if we was to go into there country and act like that we would prob get banged up and have our heads kicked in, what the FCUK is happening to this country??? totally spoilt my fishing :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Official Jokes Forum Examiner
61,171 Posts
Went down Pentire this evening for a bit of red gill spinning, dint have a sniff, prob a bit early yet for nth coast but who cares it was nice to be out there, had a run round to the fly cellars after but dint stay long due to the drunken immigrants shouting like T***S, urinating all over the place and causing others to pack up and go somewere else, if we was to go into there country and act like that we would prob get banged up and have our heads kicked in, what the FCUK is happening to this country??? totally spoilt my fishing :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
its the state of this country at the moment i am afraid , but that will proberly off thread , but i know where you are coming from , hence i like lonely rock marks were kids cant reach me :uhuh: :uhuh: :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
TYPICAL NEWQUAY nowdays :uhuh: the place is full of goons i avoid it like the plauge,what a dump:schmoll:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They were adults not kids who should know better and i don't have a clue what country they were from, i have seen groups of drunken kids down there b4 throwing the lifebuoys around:uhuh: just b4 i left a a couple turned up, took one look in the shelter shook there heads and left without even casting a line, sorry if i've gone off toppic a bit from the Pentire report.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Beautiful country with beautiful oceans that was full of life, then came modern man and spoiled it all. First the forests and then the seas and then everything else natural and great, then one day they will say what next to exploit and destroy and there was nothing.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Funny you should say that mate, thats just what i'm gona be doing in a few years when my girlfriend has finished her degree, the politics in this country and a lot of its people are really starting to get on -----------:yucky:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Oh yer and i know what yer saying about it being a lot worst, i understand that. I couldn't be more happy in life:) self employed, take time off when and where i like, a beautiful girlfriend that doesn't dictate to me etc i'm a lucky man and very happy go lucky:) its just something about this country and its mentality thats bugging me!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Cookie, Not every immigrant is a refugee from a war torn country!
Mayby not but 99% of them are just trying to make a better life for themselves and there families, Exactly as mr Timtu is hoping to do.
Dont get me wrong, im sure there are plenty of freeloading scumbags out there but you can tar everyone with the same brush
This is aimed at anyone in particular but i get fed up with the double standards about immigration....."this country is going up the swanny with all these bloody immigrants, i want to emmigrate to Aus"....This statement typifies what i mean. There is no difference at all.

·
Registered
189 Posts
yer well said that man! as i said before what a beautiful country we live in, but something is happening over hear that makes me believe that i can find a better life in oz.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey Timtu,

We've discussed this a few times on the beach, has my pending move to Oz finally set your mind? Don't blame you, skilled workers are few and far between down under and the lifestyle will definately suite your surfer dude ways!! Imagine not having to wear all those layers to go fishing just shorts a t-shirt and sun screen!!:clap2:

Will ring you during the week.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi Perry, how did you get on at your interview about oz? give us a call to catch up, Nicks off to Florida for 2 weeks on Thursday, luc:sun: :sun: ky sod taking his kids though so may need 2 weeks off over here to recover:roll1: :roll1:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts