World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The Bean Counter
44,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what the tide times are like for 14th & 15th of this month as I'll be down for the weekend (not sure how much time I'll have for fishing but will bring rod just in case).

Also can anyone help with closing times of bait shops in the area on the Friday evening?

Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Can anyone tell me what the tide times are like for 14th & 15th of this month as I'll be down for the weekend (not sure how much time I'll have for fishing but will bring rod just in case).

Also can anyone help with closing times of bait shops in the area on the Friday evening?

Many thanks in advance.
Hi Mate

Mounts bay angling = 5:30pm
Newtown = 6:00pm

Tides are approx:

Saturday 14th: HW = 15:17 (4.8)
Sunday 15th: HW = 16:05 (5.2)

Hope that helps

·
The Bean Counter
44,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Vaughan, perfect. Looks as if I may be able to get a little bit of fishing in saturday afternoon.:) :)

Will there be any Wrasse around the Lamorna area or will they be in deeper water?

·
The Bean Counter
44,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excellent news, just hope the weather is decent now.:) Must persuade mrs that Romantic weekend includes a bit of fishing as well.:)

·
The Bean Counter
44,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha :lmao: it doesn't sound like you will be doing much fishing then Snag.
But I have a cunning plan.:) Take her shopping in the morning, nice lunch and she'll feel so appreciative to me that I'll be allowed a few hours fishing.:clap2:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
But I have a cunning plan.:) Take her shopping in the morning, nice lunch and she'll feel so appreciative to me that I'll be allowed a few hours fishing.:clap2:
Not a bad plan, but that wouldn't work with my misses :uhuh:

You could always fiddle with the Spark Plugs on the car, what else is there to do if you are stuck in mousehole for 2 days? :)

That reminds me, I have a great calendar you might like to check out. It has 12 different wrasse all caught off moushole pier in a 48hr session last July, some of them look like they came from Mars!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
lots being cought down here at mo had 3 turbot and a plaice few days ago loads of bass to be had if swell is up and you could pick a dab up down there to

·
The Bean Counter
44,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not a bad plan, but that wouldn't work with my misses :uhuh:

You could always fiddle with the Spark Plugs on the car, what else is there to do if you are stuck in mousehole for 2 days? :)
It wont be Mousehole this time (booked a week there in October again from the 20th so if anyone wants a meet........) stopping at Lands End Hotel. Probably work out as being my most expensive fishing trip yet.:blink:

·
The Bean Counter
44,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Now that is what I call a great guide to a mark. Cheers mate.:clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

·
The Bean Counter
44,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cheers for that, seem to be a few good ones around but only 7 days in adavance.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts