World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Perch Rock today from 2pm till 5.30. fish from the start, started of fishing 2 rods, new bass rod with 2 hook flapper about 50 yds out, and belted 2 hook clipped as far as I could with the other. Was some session, never wound in without a fish on, most casts double shots. Most of the fish were whiting to 35cm, and dabs to 29cm. packed in the bass rod after a while, too hectic for 2 rods, also the better fish were at distance. Also had couple of codling, one at 44cm, the other 51. Had one fat flounder of 37cm, and a couple of dogs. only 7 other rods down there, but all were catching, bloke next to me nearly lost his rod with one bite, pulled it off his tripod, lost the fish on the retrieve though. Baits used were lug, mack and sandeel, the better whiting were on the sandeel, cod on straight lug. When I dry the camera, I will add some pics, but its not playing ball at the minute.
By the way, seagulls a real pest down there, I had one flew into my line and had a struggle to release it, same happened to 2 other anglers today, they dive in after the fish you put back, stupid gulls!!!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
cracking session there andy well done bud can you text me youre number saying who you are on the text ive just lost all my contacts off my phone just got a new phone ive got a lot of people to track down lol cheers andy take care mate anyone else reading this on my contact list can you please do the same many thanks
terry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.