World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit a local mark this morning and it reminded of the carribean, conditions where perfect, first cast BANG into a nice fish on a 140 tide minnow slim recently purchased off padge, lost the fish as i tried to get him on the rocks must have been about 5lb, didnt mind as i knew there was more to come, managed 9 in total before the tide slackened off. All were schoolies but good sport. Round two tonight i think!

Attachments

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
:clap3: Nice one Tommy, sounds like you had a great morning, (shame the bigger one came off though) Tight 'uns,, Marc..

·
Registered
337 Posts
Nice sesh Tommy -
Not being picky, (maybe you think I am but here goes...) speaking from personal experiences if you are returning the bass, I think its a good idea to get the lure away from them if you are gona be taking pics of em on the rocks cos sooner or later a fish will kick up and either damage itself with a free hook in the eye or belly etc or roll round on the line, snap it in his gills, drop back in the water and make off with your £20 lure.:bye1:
Both these scenarios are avoidable and when it happened to me I was cursing myself.:wah:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts