·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Well done buddy, a beauty.:thumbsup:

Reactions: jackjock

·
Registered
14,892 Posts
Great catch Jackjock, was it at distance or just a 50 yd plop, quite a few fish seem to be be close in at yhe moment. I cant seem to land on the fish these days, I fished Hilston the other night, very poor, may give it another go next week.

Dave

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
Cracking fish jackjock
One to remember there mate

did last nights tide 1 before top and 2 after then went south a bit for low all the way back up

results
2 codling and a small bass n doggy at with south last night and a bloody dab towards runnels from low to top
Shocking

think that easterly knocked em off a bit

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
009.JPG
009.JPG
Great catch Jackjock, was it at distance or just a 50 yd plop, quite a few fish seem to be be close in at yhe moment. I cant seem to land on the fish these days, I fished Hilston the other night, very poor, may give it another go next week.

Dave
Maximum range had 8 hounds altogether and a skate , the other fish was just short of 9 pound

·
Registered
526 Posts

Dave
I fished hilston last Friday and had a cracking day but no big boys kickin about not like jackjocks proper fish

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
a fish to remember
Tourny says cracking fish you must be chuffed but says where is Fido in all this and did it pull you over the Zimmer Frame.:D:thumbsup:The others aren't bad either looks like you had a good day.
Dave.(Not The Third Earl).

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tourny says cracking fish you must be chuffed but says where is Fido in all this and did it pull you over the Zimmer Frame.:D:thumbsup:The others aren't bad either looks like you had a good day.
Dave.(Not The Third Earl).
No Dave wouldn't have been :poop: stirring :sneaky:

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
That is an absolutely fantastic fish. It's an absolute beauty. What a fish! very very well done, a hound of a lifetime that buddy, chuffed for you :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::rofl:

Was that on Thursday last week?

Reactions: jackjock

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That is an absolutely fantastic fish. It's an absolute beauty. What a fish! very very well done, a hound of a lifetime that buddy, chuffed for you :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::rofl:

Was that on Thursday last week?
Thursday last week , correct .:thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts