World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys right in this video bellow I'm gonna show you 4 of my favourite fishing knots that I use in my everyday fishing trips. There's one knot that I haven't used yet and would like your feed back on please .

Registered
Great idea this thread for everyone to share their catches tips etc.. I'll start by saying I'm no fishing expert or film producer.. I just simply make the videos for the passion I have for fishing and have had since I was a little boy and would like to look back on in the years to come. My majority of fishing is done in fresh water for trout but have a orkney 440 which I majority of the time use on Loch fyne and look to develop my salt water fishing . https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkz1wahIpuIm47jcriFKiJg

Registered
Hello guys right in this video bellow I'm gonna show you 4 of my favourite fishing knots that I use in my everyday fishing trips. There's one knot that I haven't used yet and would like your feed back on please .

Hi I tried the Yukatan knot. It slips with the grey diawa distance line. I ended up super glueing the knot. This line has been a complete cow. Spools off multi a treat but knotting is Terrible

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Hi I tried the Yukatan knot. It slips with the grey diawa distance line. I ended up super glueing the knot. This line has been a complete cow. Spools off multi a treat but knotting is Terrible
If I'm completely honest after a few tries 're tieing the Knott I started to hate it more and more because it's a pain to tighten up if you know what I mean. Yeah I agree sometimes it does slip and the knot unravelled so I'm done with that knot I think. i will say in my next video if I remember lol

WSF Primary Administrator.
Guys can we please keep this thread for videos:)

Nick

Registered
Reactions: Mark Williams SA
1 - 20 of 74 Posts