World Sea Fishing Forums banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hello guys because i cant go out fishing at all. Ive had a look at my older rods and ive noticed my fly rod is needing a re build. So i have decided to try and rebuild the rod on my own. In this video part 1 i show you how i remove and prepare the rod for whipping. Hope you enjoy and like the video please and hopefully il see you on part 2 when i whip the eyes back on.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
These videos are part 2 & 3 hope you enjoy and if you have any questions please ask. Im no pro so give me a chance

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Nice one mate. Hope you are out soon and look forward to that report. Take care. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Hope to be out very soon. Tight lines

Reactions: ebo

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hello guys this is my new video ive just posted and its a catch and cook of a thornback ray . Hope you enjoy

·
Registered
182 Posts
How I fish Perch rock on the Wirral .
Its a low water venue . Fishing starts from 3 hours before low tide till about half an hour into the flood.

Hope this give other some idea of how and what it fishes like .
Thanks Brian.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Bandit Fishing UK
https://youtu.be/_wE-Yz83MFo

Hi members,

@Lloyd S and myself have recently started up a YouTube channel and this is our latest video.
We are based in South Wales but we travel all over the country fishing a huge variety of marks and we have decided to film some of our sessions. We try to add in plenty of tips and advice which will hopefully help both beginners and more experienced anglers too.

We hope you enjoy and thanks very much for watching!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
New video up on the channel , doing a little bit of float fishing off my local pier . Hope you enjoy it don't forget to LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE thank you

·
Registered
127 Posts
Spinning for mackerel and pollock from the rocks in north wales
no action on the big rods today the dog fish got to the baits first
but the light spinning rods came in to play today with plenty of mackerel and pollock to keep us busy.
click the link to see the video hit the like button and please subscribe.

cheers all.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts