World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just back from a few hours at the south bwater, nice day for fishing as calm water with no or little wind, started halfway up the bwater with no luck, moved further up and Bang my best ling WOOHOO!!:clap2: :clap2: 3 1/2 LBS

Also caught the 2 blighters in the pics but im not sure what they are can anybody help?????:g: :g: :g:

dont know how to attach pics:giveup: :giveup: ,
so hope can someone help me out so i can identify these fish, it keeps saying my files are too large when i try and attach them.

G

·
Just back from a few hours at the south bwater, nice day for fishing as calm water with no or little wind, started halfway up the bwater with no luck, moved further up and Bang my best ling WOOHOO!!:clap2: :clap2: 3 1/2 LBS

Also caught the 2 blighters in the pics but im not sure what they are can anybody help?????:g: :g: :g:

dont know how to attach pics:giveup: :giveup: ,
so hope can someone help me out so i can identify these fish, it keeps saying my files are too large when i try and attach them.
pics read this threadhttp://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63449

describe them was it a cnutie?
:secret: get it in the list bigger than Brians.

·
The Podlie King
1,336 Posts
ha ha well done mate. Warning - I am heading for Boddam rocks in 30 mins to beat it :D

oh and err, you need a good photo with witnesses... (o;

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nice ling Eddie, the other 2 are definately butterfish (normally find them under rocks at low tide when hunting bait).
Give me a shout if you're going out again before you return to work next week.

·
The Podlie King
1,336 Posts
You caught butterfish by hook? usually find them under rocks when looking for crabs.

Nice fish Eddie m8.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts