World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought i would let all his mates know on here that pete was taken in to hospital this morning,i will let you know more as and when i find out myself.
GET WELL SOON MATE:fish::fish::fish::wheelchai

·
Registered
841 Posts
All the best ................................:victory: hope to see you soon back on the net........................................:sun:

·
Wind Up Merchant
5,985 Posts
have sent the old boy a message to his phone,as i know he has been takin a few calls ,get well soon m8,im missing your witty banter on the beach lol:fishing:

·
Registered
25,163 Posts
Get well soon matey!!!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Get yourself sorted asap mate.

p.s,

I just hope the female nurses have been fully trained in kentish lingo!!:unsure:

Ferring magic..............sces legend.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Spoke with him today, from his hospital bed, he was in a lot of pain.
But was quite satisfied with the service amd was patiently awaiting news of his Xray. Still not knowing what is happening.
I wished him all the best and a speedy recovery and explained to him that there are many forum members who think a lot of him and also wish him the best! he just simple told me "shut up you T**T and Frog orf!

Hang in there m8

·
Registered
710 Posts
as all the others have all ready said so i'll just add another
Pete m8 take it easy rest and see you out there very soon hitting those thinky keys in front of the screen
take care :drunk:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Get well soon mate will miss you down our stretch of the coast plundering our smuts.:1a::wheelchai

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Hope he is ok ,i miss his Banter on here ,get well soon mate

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
GET WELL SOON PETE. One day We'll let you come back to Essex again so you better get well soon.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts