World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok all we have had a great time disccusing henry. Now i think its time for him to act, Lets get a petition started for some tshirts by henry! Come on henry we know your reading this!!

Who wants henry to do tshirts with his sayings on?

I DO!!!!!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Great Idea! How about ...................

SPANK THAT BASS :clap2:

Put me down for a large one please:)

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
oh yes please!!!

i like the sound of that "spank that bass" and "ya mother was a wrasse!" lol

i will have them in large!

Jamie

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I don't want to put a dampner on this, but has anyone actually thought of asking Henry directly whether he agrees and supports this idea.

I have never met him but from seeing him on TV and reading his posts on here, I'm sure he would, but is it fair to bamboozle people into doing things without asking first.

Just a thought.

Henry (Not HG)

G

·
I don't think anyone would want to do it without his blessing - that would be missing the point. But there is a good opportunity here for Henry - perhaps in association with WSF (are you listening Mike?) to pulll together a few popular designs and market them. Summers coming!

·
Registered
248 Posts
I don't want to put a dampner on this, but has anyone actually thought of asking Henry directly whether he agrees and supports this idea.

I have never met him but from seeing him on TV and reading his posts on here, I'm sure he would, but is it fair to bamboozle people into doing things without asking first.

Just a thought.

Henry (Not HG)
I think i'm right in saying that the T shirt part of this thread was said more in jest:thumbs: but it seems we could have stumbled onto something.As has already been mentioned, with the correct permission from himself,maybe wsf shop could come up with something(massive hint to moderators:secret: )

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
i think it was meant as a way for henry to earn a bit of extra cash!seeing as he aint making the programs at the mo he needs every penny!!!lol.dont think it was meant for some one to do them without his knowledge,more of an idea for henry to do himself?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
i think it was meant as a way for henry to earn a bit of extra cash!seeing as he aint making the programs at the mo he needs every penny!!!lol.dont think it was meant for some one to do them without his knowledge,more of an idea for henry to do himself?
Sorry, being a bit anal after the lashings I got from someone who is no longer on the site.

H

·
Freeloader
6,662 Posts
you will get a reply if you email him i emailed him few months ago about a particular item think it took a week for reply best thing was i never though of ever getting a reply

tho he also added he may be away filming or photograpy takin or just plain fishing in africa

oh the t-shirt bit id like to see it xl for me

1 - 20 of 28 Posts