World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
i found this over at the coarse fishing forum (maggot drowners) so im not sure if its been posted here before but thought i would post anyway.mods please delete if its already been posted

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/anglers/
Blimey! can't belive less than 70 anglers have signed this!!!!

Anyway, we've signed it :) come on guys, as much as i don't mind labour, they're taxing the *******s off everything it seems! (and i'm not political!)

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
stuck my sig on it

and i agree there's 12,840 people on this site so come on people is your favourite pastime worth saving or not ?????

tightlines.................................daz

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
best thing to do is ignore it , theres no way they could arrest every angler in the uk
solidarity brothers viva the revolution
we spend to much time pencil pushing ,why not take our catches and dump them on no10s doorstep that should just about cover the doormat and send a bigger message

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
nobody is signing becouse its just another meaningless
internet petition!

i set one up about my neighbours music and i got 102 peaple to sign that lol
will anything be done i wonder ???
just a silly new fad i think

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Playing devil's advocate for a moment, if 1 million sign it then it could just mean it is worth introducing. If 100 sign it perhaps the dross that class themselves as "our " government will ignore fishing as another potential source of revenue to go into the black hole from which there is no benifit to be seen. It may be a cynical attitude but I believe the government setting up this facility for on line petitions is saving themselves a fortune in research in the introduction of these taxes. They are not interested in the content and the numbers that sign merely add weight to decision if it is viable to introduce another way of fleecing us of our hard earned.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Yet another reason why I refuse to vote for the best of a bad bunch.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just had a few of my coarse none sea fishing mates tell why exactly do the sea bunch get away without a license but the coarse boys do? cheeky sods

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
just had a few of my coarse none sea fishing mates tell why exactly do the sea bunch get away without a license but the coarse boys do? cheeky sods
They pay to fish in puddles that are regularly stocked - how is that going to happen in the sea? - I signed but let's face it - it ain't going to make a blind bit of difference - if 1.8 Million people signed a petition against road pricing and the leader of the house of commons, Jack Straw, could turn around and say that it would be ignored because it's 'Not part of the democratic process' then what hope do we have? And the poster who said they don't mind Labour - wake up and smell the roses _ since that shower have been in power they've enacted 3000 new laws, thats not far short of 1 a day and most have been to increase control over our lives:(

·
Registered
8,986 Posts
best thing to do is ignore it , theres no way they could arrest every angler in the uk
solidarity brothers viva the revolution
we spend to much time pencil pushing ,why not take our catches and dump them on no10s doorstep that should just about cover the doormat and send a bigger message
Wanna bet all that happnens is "nick a few" that sorts that out,now my lad has just spent a week in Ireland,this is the proposal Licence Sea Fishing (beach) there
is now no fishing for salmon,i know we have members in Ireland who will confirm this action,or dispute this, but this he told me last night,so you had better belive it, it`s on the cards,and as mentioned i stated the road priceing will happen,they are still erecting cameras allong the M25 nice blue pole with camera on the top,democary you bloody wish,"O" and i have signed petition as i sign every one posted wake up England == PAT

·
The Podlie King
1,336 Posts
Well, we now have it up to 91.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts