World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The people's moral compass
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for anyone interested, i'll be going down the bay with the kids later, prob from about 4pm (just after low) til prob midnight (few hours after high) or later if the fish are on, might even shift to langley point when the water gets too low, be about 2am i guess, all depends how late we stay,

anyone up for some ? this mark has produced hounds, bass, sole, ray, eel, pout, etc in the past week or two.

my number is in my profile if you wanna call me, but y phone is kak on the beach, so call before 4pm if you want to know where we are, alternatively ask in anglers den, we'll be there first, and they'll know where we're going.

Hugh

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Hi Crazy P, may be coming next weekend as im working on the misses this week due to our anniversary on the 2nd but things are looking good to get down there.
Whats the catches like for sole at Langley at the mo any decent sizes showing or is it a bit early your way.

W/ Woll

·
The people's moral compass
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there's been a few nice sole, 1lb plus in the bay, not sure about langley, not fished it for a while, though if we stay late tonight, we may well try it as it's deeper water, even at low tide, where we're going tonight, will barely be covered ground at low, though being a short tide it might hold a bit of depth. will play by ear, and how wet n cold we get !!

Hugh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts