World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Was planning on fishing pevensey bay tomorrow afternoon Sunday 22nd and would be glad of any information on how it's fishing and whether it's fishable... Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Hi, I hope to go as well to an area close by there. Showing as light rain 13.00 to 16.00 with wind speed 14. High tide 15.12.
Most recent reports showing whiting, codlings and some flats. Most seem to be using lugs at combination of casting lengths. There were some larger cod caught in local area a few weeks back.

Hope that helps. If you don't know the area Anglers Den is there. I think they open Sunday.

Good luck

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok many thanks was more concerned about conditions as it's pretty windy inland. I do know anglers den... Has anyone fished it today? As I think tomorrow's forecast is much the same as today's.

·
Registered
499 Posts
'Brisk' north-westerly forecast....should be fishable. White horses gets a bit of shelter from westerlies if you feel it's too choppy,but cant see it being a problem. I'm going to fish the flood tomorrow morning,not sure exactly where yet though. Good luck if you do go.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hoping to get some fresh lug from the den tomorrow...have got some frozen lug outta the freezer this afternoon thawing in the sun, hopefully that'll smell a bit. The misses won't let me bring it indoors on the radiator... Grrr. No doubt will plagued by rockling if it's coloured. Who knows?? As always you never know if you don't go. Will keep you posted tomorrow.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If all else fails I've got me dad with me......he's pretty smelly. :) bless him. How's the saying go?? Fishermen never get old..... They just smell that way :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts