World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions on where I could get into some fish on peeler and hermit near Seaford tonight? Fishing the up from about 8 any suggestions would be welcome. Was thinking Eastbourne way perhaps any good fish coming up?

Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Any suggestions on where I could get into some fish on peeler and hermit near Seaford tonight? Fishing the up from about 8 any suggestions would be welcome. Was thinking Eastbourne way perhaps any good fish coming up?

Thanks guys
If you've got crab then i would suggest Birling Gap....Or better still drive up to Chyngton and give them to me....saves you having to go and fish in this rain!!!!

Seriously, i would give Birling Gap a go....had Bass from there a few weeks back.Had decent Hounds from there before too.
Or White Horses.....
Regards, Andy.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you've got crab then i would suggest Birling Gap....Or better still drive up to Chyngton and give them to me....saves you having to go and fish in this rain!!!!

Seriously, i would give Birling Gap a go....had Bass from there a few weeks back.Had decent Hounds from there before too.
Or White Horses.....
Regards, Andy.
Lol thanks mate, I live in Chyngton too so wouldnt even have to drive!! Havent tried Birling gap, that might be a good plan y'know. Where is White Horses?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Lol thanks mate, I live in Chyngton too so wouldnt even have to drive!! Havent tried Birling gap, that might be a good plan y'know. Where is White Horses?
Just round the corner from Langney Point, Eastbourne.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts