World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
i can see a pier but now i have to go and dig into my computer to uninstall that stupid google toolbar again. :uhuh: :uhuh:

what pier is it anyway?

jan

·
Registered
26 Posts
It would be better if they delayed transmission for 24 hrs, that way you could sit at home the following day and re-live your blanking session

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:boat: well boys i liked it because i could see the sea conditions, instead of travelling a couple of miles to see the sea state, and to see if the pier is crowded with numpteys, ? like me who look at web cams lol cheers anyway.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the reason is unemployment and boredom and no cod to catch but just seing the peir makes me feel as though i was dunking a sinker anyway lol how sad is that lol i agrre may be if we asked nicely he will get a zoom fitted cheers anyway lads its brightend my sad day up dave

·
Registered
26 Posts
9.20 and just saw a boat come in and can see some1 fishing off the end, thing is, when i was there the other sat, it said the gate would be locked at 8.30. Does that mean if you are on the pier after locking up time they don't mind locking the gate and leaving you to get off the pier anywhich way you can?

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Thats right Walshy as long as the sea isn't rough and it looks safe on the pier, the pierwatchman will come to the end and warn you he is closing the gate. It's then up to yourself if you decide to stay on the pier or go before the gates are closed, he won't force you off. If you do decide to stay on you do so at your own risk and you will have to climb around the gate which is dangerous and isn't recommended.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks Viking,

when i was there i saw the guy come walking along, i said hello but he didn't warn me to leave, he just kept on to the end to light the candles in the lighthouse and when i saw him returning with a few fisherman i packed up and left as i just assumed he was gonna kick me off on his way back.

Just as well really, as walking thru the gate after blanking has got to be considerably better than climbing round the gate after blanking

1 - 17 of 17 Posts