World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and a pal had a first summer go at Pittenweem last night,and it turned out quite good actually.We ended up with 30 odd fish in total,with most of those being standard half to three quarter pound colies,but we also had 3 small codling,(and I do mean small),and a few bigger coleys of around the pound mark,couple maybe a shade over that,and then the first wrasse of the summer here which is always a good sign. The codling and wrasse ignored the peeler we had and nabbed the lug,whereas the potlies just grabbed everything.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
good report as always from you m8 :notworthy

Mark

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well done bob! Me and a couple of pals were at Methil docks on sunday afternoon and i got a small codling and one of ma pals lost a good 2-3lber lifting it up the wall! NO wrasse or pottleys though! There was a guy at the dock gates on Monday night though who was catching loads of pottleys! Maybe try along your way on Friday night!!!!!Where do you recomend!!

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well done bob! Me and a couple of pals were at Methil docks on sunday afternoon and i got a small codling and one of ma pals lost a good 2-3lber lifting it up the wall! NO wrasse or pottleys though! There was a guy at the dock gates on Monday night though who was catching loads of pottleys! Maybe try along your way on Friday night!!!!!Where do you recomend!!
Well high tide on friday evening isn't until midnight,so unless you're going to fish in the dark at Pittenweem harbour,you'd obviously be fishing the low tide which would be okay at the harbour,(not as good),but impossible at the rock marks as it's one of the smallest tides of the month.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts