World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother in law came up yesterday to see if I fancied a day's fishing.Hey,is that a daft question or what?

The sea was a bit rougher than would have been ideal,but we headed to Pittenweem breakwater where we had a reasonable enough day.He ended up with 3 small wrasse and a small codling,and I had 1 small wrasse and 1 small codling,1 micro codling,and the creature from the black lagoon.There were a few good knocks as well which I'm sure were bigger wrasse,but I guess they're waiting for another day.

My first small codling

Then a micro codling

Followed by my touty wee wrasse

Then the thing,(otherwise known as a spider crab)

·
Freeloader
6,660 Posts
nice st of red cod there ive caught one of them spider crabs when i was at etive scarey lookin things move fast too
reminds me of summin out of alien film

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Well done again Bob- Do you have a real job or do you just fish all the time,lol.(spot of green eyed monster). Glad to see there's some small codling up your'e way too.
Dont think i have encountered one of them "things" yet.....

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
well done again bob,

the wrasse is a powerful fish ehh, look at the size off the tail on em,

brilliant.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well done again Bob- Do you have a real job or do you just fish all the time,lol.(spot of green eyed monster). Glad to see there's some small codling up your'e way too.
Dont think i have encountered one of them "things" yet.....

The advantage with my work is that I'm within spitting distance of the sea 90% of the time,so a few early finishes and dodging down for bait is very handy.Mind you,saying that I won't be out again until.......err...tomorrow.Oh aye,and then thursday.

(and I'm very good to my wife you know,I don't go home often)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts