World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been told that we need public liability insurance for the England/Wales bash this Sunday. Can anyone tell me how we get such a thing please?

·
Registered
71 Posts
the northern federation of sea anglers arrange about 3000 anglers insurance and it only costs £1.75p each try them the secretary is mick graham and the treasurer is wayne harriman i havnt there details to hand but if i find the i will make another post

·
Banned
44,187 Posts
IS the PLI required for the meet or using the trailers and 4x4s on the beach, if the latter, this may be covered by your mtr insurance or could be added on to the policy.

·
Registered
11,216 Posts
the northern federation of sea anglers arrange about 3000 anglers insurance and it only costs £1.75p each try them the secretary is mick graham and the treasurer is wayne harriman i havnt there details to hand but if i find the i will make another post
but you have to be members of the fed to get there insurance at those rates. that rate is also the anual rate.

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Thanks Gus,

Sorry for the shotgun mods but all should read this.

Insurance will be £55 about a £ each if everyone turns up, I'll pay if I think there's a chance of getting my money back - suggest £2 each - any remainder goes to the RNLI
I saved a fortune on my house insurance with them, but as long as we dont have to walk, anything is ok by me!:yeah:
blueskip

1 - 11 of 11 Posts