World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished selsey easy yesterday with a mate and we where plagued with bream best was just under 2lb!! is it not a bit late in the season for bream they where caught on squid n makey

josh

·
Registered
489 Posts
Good job ! No, not too late, I've had them in October. What was the sea and wind state where you were fishing ?

·
Registered
812 Posts
The bigger ones usually hit the shores around may/june time and then head off to wrecks and deep water for a while. It is then common for them to make another appearance inshore around around now for a while before they scoot off on their winter holidays - as you have just experienced. The smaller specimens will be around all summer though till around October time.

They are back on the Kingmere reef just offshore of Littlehampton at the moment too, I'm out in the boat to nab a few on Monday before they disappear. Enjoy it while it lasts!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good job ! No, not too late, I've had them in October. What was the sea and wind state where you were fishing ?
sea state was slight a bit of swell but not too much and it was moderately windy! fished east beach just at the bottom of drift rd

·
Registered
583 Posts
Good to see a few fish comming out where is the east beach? I know where the windmill is would i get bream there? Many thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts