World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got back from a great session at the plaice mark not a touch till low water then it just went crackers 5 plaice between 1-2lb 3 smaller returned all fish on ungutted yellowtails and fresh blowlug, crabs starting to stip baits when gutted all fish full of small cockles fish are starting to get a bit fatter ,wind 10to 15 mph the next 4 weeks will see the best fishing ....gutz...

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
another good post, nice to see you among em ewd lad, was yon blackwom with you ?

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
just got back from a great session at the plaice mark not a touch till low water then it just went crackers 5 plaice between 1-2lb 3 smaller returned all fish on ungutted yellowtails and fresh blowlug, crabs starting to stip baits when gutted all fish full of small cockles fish are starting to get a bit fatter ,wind 10to 15 mph the next 4 weeks will see the best fishing ....gutz...
sounds a good day you had andy

will try and make the next one matey

tightlines....................daz

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
:clap3: nice one andy , as soon as we get a low water during the day at the weekend i think i will give it another go :)
--------------------------------------------
daz ,, dont forget yer rucksack m8 :secret:
cuberd

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: Nice one andy will give it a go this week:clap3:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
good sess andy ..... well done ......... me and fishysteve are coming down on the weekend is there any of you lads from down there going for sess ???.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts