World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well we set of from yarmouth at 8.30.
and was fishing the blocks by 10.30.Started slow witth me loosing a good fish.loads of boats mostly at ancour and some drifting.Then rob had a bite.

reeled up a small plaice.

soon after that he had a keeper.

Then Robs luck seemed to change for the worst and it was my turn

abloody good day mwith 13 plaice,biggest fish was just over 3.5 so a bloody good day and a big thankyou to Dave and Rich.
Nearly forgot heres a nice sunset pic! ;D

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
hehe now that is tortue so close!!
Yep, so's my sunburn neck!

Was gonna be on the Shambles but the weather was too good to waste - sadly!

The other chaps went out and are still not back to report so dunno whether it was worth it or not. Mind you, they always [email protected]@t anyway, say they got bugger all when they did well and report huge catches when they get nowt - they love seeing me scuttle off to the mark - and blank!

·
Registered
92 Posts
wot a cracking day :clap3: well done mate :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
It was a great day had by myself and andy the fish turned up and we got a good feed chips and peas go well with em .
Weather was supurb bait a bit dodgy but it worked and one hell of a trip back to yarmouth but it was well worth it many thanks andy for the trip and also the chaps that surplyed the info cheers boys .

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Well, the Plaice ain't on the Shambles yet. My mates drifted and anchored it 2hrs b4 till 2hr after high tide and caught several small Bass. They went off to a Bream mark and caught Conger and undulate rays - so no bream either.

I'm still gonna give it a go Saturday - rude not to!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, the Plaice ain't on the Shambles yet. My mates drifted and anchored it 2hrs b4 till 2hr after high tide and caught several small Bass. They went off to a Bream mark and caught Conger and undulate rays - so no bream either.

I'm still gonna give it a go Saturday - rude not to!
weird that m8 as you know there's loads up this end just grilling 1 now:)

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Lucky Bugger! I was s'posed to go out at midday but ended up painting facias on Bournemouth seafront - TORTURE!

I wish you'da said. I could have come and watched paint dry.
The new boat is not due 'till next week. :)0(

And if you want a laugh it'll be on the day they have forcast snow!

Afishionado

1 - 20 of 25 Posts