World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got back from fishing in st autsell bay looked at the mark on ariel map looked like a deep water mark and big sand paces so parked in car park and jump over the framers gate got half way across the fieild and the framer come burning out on his quod bike do you no you trespassing tould me off so walk back and foolowed the coastal path out after about a 3 mile walk found the plaice where it looked good frist cast a nice plaice then half ahour later had 1 more then it went quiet and the wrasse turn up in there numbers so went home put the pitcers up twommow when i get them back ps sorry about the spelling

·
Official Jokes Forum Examiner
61,171 Posts
just got back from fishing in st autsell bay looked at the mark on ariel map looked like a deep water mark and big sand paces so parked in car park and jump over the framers gate got half way across the fieild and the framer come burning out on his quod bike do you no you trespassing tould me off so walk back and foolowed the coastal path out after about a 3 mile walk found the plaice where it looked good frist cast a nice plaice then half ahour later had 1 more then it went quiet and the wrasse turn up in there numbers so went home put the pitcers up twommow when i get them back ps sorry about the spelling
:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: nice one mate , glad they are showing :) , dam farmers as well

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yes fair play to you on youre homework i found a few patches of plaice around the cornwall way but taking a chance on the chesil before the winds veer otheir wise i would be back down their

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
plaie fishinng this time of the yr ir is crap i know ive had one 6 1/2 lb that was spent the betteer fish are in the autum for me its an excus not to go for big doggeis ( bullhus )
doggie is a doggie weather 2 lb or 15 lb
its still a dod fish

eather agree or not i dont care

·
Registered
188 Posts
plaie fishinng this time of the yr ir is crap i know ive had one 6 1/2 lb that was spent the betteer fish are in the autum for me its an excus not to go for big doggeis ( bullhus )
its still a dod fish

Blimey.... there sure are some new species around these days..... how big do plaie grow? what is a mystical doggeis (bullhus)... and will i ever catch a dodfish?

·
Registered
229 Posts
True on one thing the better plaice do get caught around autum.
well i hope that a few of those spent 61/2lb plaice are on the chesil for me tomorrow

·
Registered
229 Posts
its still a dod fish

Not my quote wish i had caught a 61/2lb plaice

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Talen look before you jump.also a couple of english lessons would not go a miss
lol some of us are not good at fishing and some of us are crap at spelling ,talen more than makes up for his spelling with his catch reports and pics keep it up malc:notworthy :notworthy

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
True on one thing the better plaice do get caught around autum.
well i hope that a few of those spent 61/2lb plaice are on the chesil for me tomorrow
Best of luck at chesil,it was packed yesterday and there were no plaice just the mackies.Some mates are there now and have been there from 6 o'clock am,its packed as far as the eye can see,no plaice have been had.Theres plenty of feather chuckers there.The 6lb plaice in the thread was a chesil plaice and is 100%.Rumour has it a trawler went through chesil in the dark,nice day for sun bathing but dont expect too much action.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
u going sunday freddie
Doubtful mate,the last week has been crap.My mate and his brother have been up there all day and not had a bite.They have trawlwered the **** out of it these last 3 weeks.May try some where else just for the fishing

·
61,171 Posts

·
61,171 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts