World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off to Wales tomoz so went to pump some worms on the way to low water had a ratch and got a couple of peelers.Got to the shore and set up a rod baited it with peeler waded out and ploped it about 40 yrds.Put it on the rest and started to lube my pump and off on the casts 10 worms later looked over my shoulder to see my rod springing back and slack line missed the fish. left my rod alone on the rest and got my worms for tomorrow tide started to turn so back to the rod and put a big juicy black on .Diddnt bother to wade just ploped it out again and bang fish on only small but around a pound Bass .Two more casts both resulting in bites, missed ,then packed up and off to get my camper sorted...
tight lines....:)

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
:unsure: i was gonna say unlucky gazz , but thats more bass than i've caught in the past 18 months mate :blink:
well done on the bass
cuberd

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
:unsure: i was gonna say unlucky gazz , but thats more bass than i've caught in the past 18 months mate :blink:
well done on the bass
cuberd
must be doing something wrong cubby, suggest change of location and very basic bait

1 - 5 of 5 Posts