World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I'm after a new beachcaster to go with my new Abu 6000, I like to move the reel around depending on where I'm fishing (strange I know!) so I want one with the 'caster' reel fittings. I dont want to spend too much, probably around £75, things are a bit tight at the mo! I bought one last week but when I tried it out, it was like a barge pole with very little give in it at all so I took it back, it was a 6-8 Oz so I think I'm after a 3-6, 4-6 Oz.
Any help greatly appreciated!
Mike

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
try the devon angling centre, they do the abu garcia stigmas. 4-6oz and a very soft tip. i use them, i think there great. i would advise trying before you buy tho! :D matt

·
Banned
40 Posts
try a leeder exel 12 ft 29.99 pound from argos extra and u get a sea fishing kit with it including hooks weights spinners feathers ect....

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hi Weener, what sort of fishing will it be used for? clean ground or heavy? Im assuming clean with a 6500, try some of the shakespear range about the right price you want to pay and to be honest better than many rods costing twice the price.

Regards Ryan :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
Weener, forgot to add try Southend Angling Centre, ask to speak to Rory and say Ryan put you onto him, he should do you a good deal :D

Ryan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts