World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please can people put dates on their reports from venues.

Example like the one further down.

Fished Mumbles Pier tonight, What tonight is what I'm thinking?? and no mention of the date.

I worked it out in the end:g: , But can be a little easier for the rest of us who won't there.

For those who already do it, Then take a bow:notworthy .:kissing:

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
doh..... lol

mark:)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
doh..... lol

mark:)
Yeah the date they posted the thread, But not always the day they went fishing.

I mean on the title after the placed they fished. This help me in searching for reports connected with that date at that time of year over the years.

Doh doh.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
9th of April in the Year 2007, - YES OF COURSE!
Well done.:clap3:

When you list your results and have the date on the title topic heading where you fished, Next year I can search the forum for that date and check out what you caught and where.

My point being is that we are then able to search dates for years to come to see what was caught and where and hopefully gives us a better day out the following year.

P.s. the forum is unable to search sub topic dates, Must be on the heading.

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
What exact spot at that venue? what stage of the tide? what was the height of the tide that day? what direction & speed was the wind? what bait? what rig? what size hooks? how far out? what b/s line? what boots were you wearing? what colour floatation suit? any other relevant info?:whistling:
blueskip

·
Registered
200 Posts
What exact spot at that venue? what stage of the tide? what was the height of the tide that day? what direction & speed was the wind? what bait? what rig? what size hooks? how far out? what b/s line? what boots were you wearing? what colour floatation suit? any other relevant info?:whistling:
blueskip
not sure the colour of your suit i relevant, but it may prove useful to someone, next year maybe LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.