World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Sorry but the way to get me to switch off completely is to flood every area of the site with the same post.

Why not put it in general. It just causes loads of work for the mods to remove them all as well as being against forum rules, the same ones you agreed to when you registered.

·
Banned
820 Posts
Please take a few minutes to read my petition. If you agree then please sign.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/seaanglerlisence/
Hi Sam, Just a few constructive points on your petition.

Reading your petition you ask for more and bigger fish? You make no mention what the Goverment should do to put this suggestion in place.
Without some constructive suggestions on how more and bigger fish are going to be put in the sea, how are the Goverment going to take any notice?
You blame Commercial overfishing but don't illustrate what needs to be done about that.
The petition needs a bit more though put into it I feel before I would sign up to it.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Am sure the writer was full of the best intentions, and I agree with the basic sentiment 100%, but you are writing to people (person) who are professional negotiators, who will tear apart and dismiss any badly constructed argument and petition in an instant. This I am afraid falls into that category. Sorry mate, but rewrite it in decent english and I would sign it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts