World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set up nr felpham with 4 others on WSF...good to meet a few new faces..i Used pulley pennel rig clipped down and a 1 hook running ledger,using big bait,sand eel,mackerel fillets,whole squid....Fished 08:30-12:00. Most of my baits got nibbled to bits by probably pout...Got hooked up in few stray clumps of weed and the remains of a t-shirt!!! Crap night but nice to be out on a clear, still night....Big thanks to bill who popped down with some elastic :notworthy Hope the fising starts to pick up again down here :( Well thats fishing for you!! Take the bad with the good ;)

·
Registered
993 Posts
aye that was a very slow night, but was good to fish with a few people and good meeting you ADC!

it was all or nothing for me, so i fished big baits on a 4/0 pennel, one in close and one at distance...I managed a small thornback and a mutated pout ( rob will post a pic later lol).

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
this pic doesn't do it justice, it was a massive pout from the beach but it was very skinny, had a weird look to it! very slow session indeed but nice to meet some new faces:thumbs:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.