World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cracking day yesterday some good fish to be had for our club members ,even i had a 7lber on my dinghy,lol ,so cod for me n the mrs tonight,i need more anchor rope and i will be out there with the big boys.

G

·
I bet it was nice to get out for once Shane.

Well done on the cod, I am thinking about going beach fishing Tues evening. I might put the dinghy in the river for the pike season as it's not as choppy as Minnis Bay :)

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bet it was nice to get out for once Shane.

Well done on the cod, I am thinking about going beach fishing Tues evening. I might put the dinghy in the river for the pike season as it's not as choppy as Minnis Bay :)
Cheers Malcolm hope you and the good lady wife are keeping well and good luck for the pike fishing mate ,sounds fun, ill give you a shout when im next down to minnis ,as ill be after the ray march time next year if i can get crew that is,gonna concentrate now on the cod season if i can get crew then i'm sure i'll get the cod ,all the best mate.

·
Banned
2,360 Posts
Cracking day yesterday some good fish to be had for our club members ,even i had a 7lber on my dinghy,lol ,so cod for mr n the mrs tonight,i need more anchoe rope and i will be out there with the big boys.
we was out on the varne yesterday tried for the turbot as we had some the week before we had 2 drifts only gurnards then ancord up did see a small boat and a charter out there we was on the cat derdogs we couldnt hold bottom where we were it was ripping through so we ended at folkstone biggest was 8lb it was a lovely day yesterday that was a warm day to be out in

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we was out on the varne yesterday tried for the turbot as we had some the week before we had 2 drifts only gurnards then ancord up did see a small boat and a charter out there we was on the cat derdogs we couldnt hold bottom where we were it was ripping through so we ended at folkstone biggest was 8lb it was a lovely day yesterday that was a warm day to be out in
Nice one Ian,yes that tide was sure ripping through and we were dragging our anchor,lol, getting that sorted out for next time.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if your out there again next week i had a blondray there also we had turbot up to 6lb all fish on mackreal, the mackreal were abit small but when you find them there was plenty good luck when your out there
Nice one Ian ,thanks for the info and good luck to you when you are next afloat,I'll keep you posted next time we get out ,all the best Mate.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
It's great that you finally got the Earl out to the cod grounds Shane, well done on the fish - it won't be long before you're filling that rubber duck with doubles!
Photos at the end of this thread;
http://www.vbcforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=449
It was good that the weather finaly coincided with a match date. Loads of members afloat, loads of banter, loads of fish. Bacon sarnies to see us off and mugs of tea while we washed the boats and sorted the fish then a pint from the bar to finish the day.
All round top day!:clap2:

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's great that you finally got the Earl out to the cod grounds Shane, well done on the fish - it won't be long before you're filling that rubber duck with doubles!
Photos at the end of this thread;
http://www.vbcforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=449
It was good that the weather finaly coincided with a match date. Loads of members afloat, loads of banter, loads of fish. Bacon sarnies to see us off and mugs of tea while we washed the boats and sorted the fish then a pint from the bar to finish the day.
All round top day!:clap2:
Cheers John ,really really enjoyed it and certainly was great to get out there amongst you all and some fish to boot, i want to get out as much as possible and to make up for my lost summer,roll on next time all the best Shane.

·
Registered
429 Posts
well done shane, you had cod for dinner yes then,,,,nice one mate glad you got afloat,was gutted i couldnt make this one but heyho,,,nice to here you had a good day and never a doll day at the varn mate,,,,few ciders after in the club too :thumbs:

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well done shane, you had cod for dinner yes then,,,,nice one mate glad you got afloat,was gutted i couldnt make this one but heyho,,,nice to here you had a good day and never a doll day at the varn mate,,,,few ciders after in the club too :thumbs:
cheers bud we will be out there real soon,here coddy coddy come to pappa as little legs would say,lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts