World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres my first plug caught bass of 2007

maybe just size, safely returned.

had a couple of hours at it. the conditions wernt perfect, the wind was howling, ideal for the kite surfers not so good for plugs, i couldnt get the lures to follow the path i wanted but hopefully it will drop through the week. i had a couple of tugs also, probably smaller fish. this is the earliest ive ever caught one on the plug.ive got the bug again

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its a cheap 30g sinking lure phil, i dont know the make. they work really well when theres a bit of colour in the water and cast like bullets. they can be reeled quite slowly over shallow ground

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
NIce fish baza

not had a bass on the plug yet, but hope to put that right in sep in wales :p

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the family is going to have to take a back seat for a while whilst i catch a few more. bass instinct, theres a few showing to bait, i seen a lad last night with an undersized fish in his bag, it would have struggled to make a pound, i told him it was undersized he said itll do me. i wish they would do you i thought

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
darker colours usually mean a bigger fish. ive had one with a black back, bloody big booger before i skilfully unhooked it without even touching it.not in this case though dave. maybe its a camoflage thing dave

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Hi Bazza, what a beautiful fish, colours are exceptional. Must have felt a bit special to get one on the Plug. Have tried a couple of times without success but always with a surface popper. Now have some divers and will try them.
Well done. :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:
Bob.

·
Registered
543 Posts
baza mate tha was me who ad the small fishy in the bag the bass was nice eatin lol yumm yumm :p how long did ya stay down for mate

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol yum yum. you are havin a laugh arnt you that fish you had a big dafy smile on your kipper with must have weighed half a pound

1 - 20 of 36 Posts