World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

We are looking at a trip up in the Plymouth area, I know a few of you have said about meeting up. So a couple of us are looking at a trip up in the next few weeks.

I was wondering what marks you guys suggested, plus what you guys are like for availability etc. It will be good to put faces to the names.

Looking forward to getting a trip organised

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
Hey guys,

We are looking at a trip up in the Plymouth area, I know a few of you have said about meeting up. So a couple of us are looking at a trip up in the next few weeks.

I was wondering what marks you guys suggested, plus what you guys are like for availability etc. It will be good to put faces to the names.

Looking forward to getting a trip organised
Terry and Tatunkajoe and me are trying to arrange a meet here in the plymouth area in the next few weeks , when we finalise a date I will put it on here , maybe go Mountbatten after conger etc

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes mate ;) Us Cornish boys need to sort the Tackle Tarts from the Allround Awesome Anglers... Although some of us fall into the former category eh Ranc? Lmao

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
Im up for it don’t mind wot we go for Jhon as long as we get a little something ma bute :BigGrin:
Speak with terry and try to work out a flood tide with high tide after dark , this weeks high tide for Friday is 8.45 .so we can fish after this till 11/12 o’clock ,we can try for conger at Mountbatten if you want

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
I have just looked at the forecast for this Friday, it’s no good , gales and rain are forecasted , we will have to keep an eye on it

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:rofl: you will need more than that, Tat already has crabs its him you need to worry about, after all he's a 6ft dwarf:devilish:

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
1 - 20 of 151 Posts